Unfortunately the animation didn't get finished in time, and in the standard that we would all be
comfortable with. But we were all happy to know it will get completed at a later date as we
thoroughly enjoyed working together in a team, and in industry style. We all thought it
would be best to have it as it is for hand in, instead of letting quality drop just to get it
finished in time.
When considering changes within the animation, I don’t feel like anything hasn’t worked, or
been well researched or represented, the only issue I feel we had over all was missing a few
weeks at the start of the project due to changing our idea. I am still happy with the way in
which the team worked, and the work I produced personally. Given the opportunity again, I
would definitely still use Maya or other CG software as it suits my style and is what I want to
constantly improve in for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment